Position Title: Senior Shipper
Kletke Seed Farm Ltd. is an ISO 9001 certified company: a North American leader in seed treatment and cleaning located outside of Teulon, Manitoba.
Kletke Seed Farm Ltd is seeking an individual to fill the position of Senior Shipper.
Reporting to and working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor, the Senior Shipper undertakes the core responsibilities of the warehouse including receiving returns, picking, checking, and loading product, sorting product, inventory management, bagging samples, and working closely with plant and office personnel to complete plant processes.
Time permitting, the supervisor will also complete tasks related to bagging a variety of product, manual labour, filling mini totes and proboxes, and various duties related to maintenance and production.
- Grade 12
- 3-7 years of experience directly related to warehousing and logistics
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be considerate and can interact with other employees, other supervisors, management, and customers in a professional manner
- Effective problem solving
- High-level mathematical, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence others in a fast-paced environment, mentoring and coaching other employees
- Strong initiative, utilizes creativity and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Solicits input and builds the team
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Possess a valid Province of Manitoba driver’s licence
This is a full-time position. The salary ranges from $22 – $27 per hour and is dependent on qualifications. Eligible for benefit package and matching RRSP program.
Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Applications may be retained on file for future considerations.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com